Vietnam era MGs should to do more damage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vietnam era MGs should to do more damage

I've said this before but, if I'm constantly shooting and hitting (and I know I'm hitting) someone who is attacking one of my bases he should not be able to take out all AA and the Manpads and half the vehicles before I can kill him. The combination of my damage and the AA's damage should take him down long before then.

It's nothing to do with my shooting, I assure you (tell me I'm lying all you want), I'm constantly pouring damage on them and getting the hitmarkers, but it takes between 10 and 20 seconds for them to be shot down.

It's a problem even when using things that should pack a serious punch, like the Mi-2 with 4 machine guns. I've been on the receiving end too; I've had Cobras plink away at my Mi-24 for upwards of a minute before killing me.

Aside from being frustrating, the major problem this causes is that it makes it very difficult to defend, and on a map like Nguyen Hue and whatever are next maps with that style of gameplay, it is very difficult to consolidate gains.
    This means all your progress from an attack can be wiped out very quickly and the game goes straight back to being a stalemate as usual. It's hardly uncommon for one team to take out and capture all but one enemy point, and have the enemy pull it back when there are balanced teams.

With the Afghan helicopters, the guns seem to do much more damage and kill both air and ground units much faster, and that is always much more enjoyable in my opinion. (Sadly no-one plays anything but Nguyen Hue).

I'm sorry if I sound angry, but it's frustrating.
    Last edited by Nixod321; 05-01-2016, 07:42 AM.

Thats very reasonable point. Steps will be taken to fix it. Soonish we will re-evaluate weapon damage / health amout for both air and ground targets. And we will try to make ground forces more tough and fierce.

Comment

Originally posted by itold View Post
      Thats very reasonable point. Steps will be taken to fix it. Soonish we will re-evaluate weapon damage / health amout for both air and ground targets. And we will try to make ground forces more tough and fierce.

Please don't do that. Ground forces are already tough and fierce enough.

Comment

Originally posted by rayrayblues View Post

Please don't do that. Ground forces are already tough and fierce enough.

This was posted a few updates ago, they've already made those changes.

Comment

US early helicopters are very weak, RU can easily destroy a base before dying. that do not works well for the US however, they die only in a few hits...

Comment

Working...
          X