X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE RELEASE !!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE RELEASE !!!!!

That says it all ;o)

Just a big thank you to all the Devs involved, iTold, Mindoug, Rayne, Kastus... I am so happy to see it released and to see the huge work you all guys did!!!! It's amazing to see some good stuff that we have been asking for, and that was not planned at the beginning... Well there is no so much words to say at all, just keep it up and thanks a lot ;o)

It's been a privileged to be humbly part of this game, just sharing ideas and wishes. I hope you will make a lot of bucks and continue the great work ! I want Heliborne as popular as Counter Strike ;o)

Ted

Thanks! It's been, a bit, rough, but here we are!

Comment

I have read twice now that map borders on Tonkin have been expanded. I don't know where you're talking about, but the one that really needs it hasen't been touched.
      It is a real pain to attack LZ 1. The borders are ridiculously close to the zone and patrol boats are outside the borders. The north side of the little island NW of the LZ is outside the border and there are usually troops there that we can't attack without running off the map . Please, can we have another km to the north and to the east.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X