Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe a bug ???

Hi guys !!!

I have maybe found something interesting.. I was playing with the Banana on the 1st Generation Vietnam map, when I dropped troops on the deck (Base 4 or 5, in the middle). Under fire, i had to take off quickly, so i pushed 'Z' and'Space' and one mortar troop came back into the chopper. I couldn't drop it anywhere after that. I had to go back to base and wait to reload troops. Is there something that you have heard about ???

Regardig something that is no about bugs and support, i put a new spoiling screenshot on my Steam profile: you can kill a tank with your helo's wreck if it crash on it !!!! I did it ;o)

Check !!

XD

Ted lbt_tgr

Is there something that you have heard about ???
    No, never seen that. Output_log.txt would be really helpful in this case.

you can kill a tank with your helo's wreck if it crash on it
    This is what I also do occasionally))

Comment

Hi Mindoug,

I sent it to contact@jetc...com

I hope you will find there what you need ;o)

Ted

Comment

Ok I can tell you more about that bug:

When you deploy a mortar there is 2 guys. Then Full throttle, I type Z + SPACE to go back. Typing Z the mortar guys come back. Only 1 made it to the chopper and went back on board, the second just disappeared.

Here a screenshot where you can see I have "1" mortar (1 guy, normally, with 2 guys in a mortar platoon, you should see 2, 4, 6 depending on if you have 1, 2, 3 mortars on board)

I confirm you can't deply that guy (T key doesn't work)
        Click image for larger version

Name:	20170208230254_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	422.4 KB
ID:	5836

Mindoug I have the last output_log.txt, I send it to you through PM

Good luck ;o)

Ted
        Last edited by LeBigTed; 02-10-2017, 11:19 PM. Reason: Add a suggestion : instead of Z key to bring back troops (that key is also used for throttle), maybe choose R to 're-take' them on board them (like reloading), why not ???

Comment

Working...
        X